How can we help you ?
The FRIYOIPTV team guarantees you 24/7 commercial and technical support.
Assistance and support during the activation of IPTV.
We are also here for your requests and complaints by chat directly on our.
- Page facebook
Keep in touch
Get tips, answers, and solutions when you need them. For any general questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Phone Number : +1 (808) 385-5850
- This is one of the most frequently asked questions, IPTV, also known as Internet Protocol Television, where the Internet is used as a medium to send television channels to your TV at home.
- In other words, you use your internet connection to watch TV channels, movies and TV shows without an antenna or dish.
- Well, when you get a satellite dish TV connection, it is important to install the satellite dish connection and the decoder.
- However, you don’t need to go through all the hassle of IPTV. You will be able to use the existing broadband connection to get media content.
- It’s a cheaper, hassle-free alternative to traditional satellite TV.
- In fact, to use IPTV, you must be equipped with a high-speed broadband connection.
- The speed of the broadband connection must be at least 4 Mbps.
- It’s important to make sure you have the proper speed required for media streaming throughout the day.
- You can use www.speedtest.net to check the speed of your broadband connection. Then you can make a decision on how to proceed.
- Of course, you will be able to use IPTV in an apartment.
- All you need is a high-speed internet connection at the apartment.
- It is a good alternative to consider, especially when a dish cannot be installed in your property.
- Yes, it is possible for you to purchase IPTV as an alternative to satellite service.
- You don’t need to buy a dish and you can get the connection with your existing broadband connection.
- After purchasing your IPTV subscription, we will send your m3u list or portal to your email within 24 hours.
- Then you need to follow our instructions to get your IPTV service up and running.
- You need to make sure your device is connected to the internet and supports IPTV.
- Of course, you can get IPTV subscription anywhere in the world.
- Well, you can use your IPTV subscription on multiple devices.
- However, you will only be able to watch channel content on one device at a time.
- You can pay for your service by Paypal or bank transfer.
- Payments will be made through a secure gateway and there are no hidden fees.
- Your subscription will be activated when you receive your login credentials.
- You may or may not be able to get the credentials immediately.
- If you don’t receive immediately, you don’t need to worry because the email will reach you eventually.
- First, you need to make sure that the activation details are correct.
- Next, you need to make sure the internet connection is working.
- Make sure that other devices connected to the network, such as your laptop, do not overload the network and consume bandwidth.
- Make sure you have a download speed of at least 4 Mbps and an upload speed of 1 Mbps.
- Restart the device, wait 30 seconds and turn it on.
- Please make sure that you have connected the device to the router via an Ethernet cable, instead of Wi-Fi.
- If there is a problem with the connection, you must verify the credentials on another device.
- You can visit whatismyip.com, copy your IP address and send to us to restore.
- Check that the device has the latest firmware updates and that the app has the latest software updates.
- Check the download speed on your computer.
- Check if any bandwidth consuming applications are running. If so, you must leave them.
- Connect with your ISP and see if there is a problem in your area.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.